The DiBona Labs are located on the first floor of the LNCO building in rooms 1910 and 1920. Each lab can accommodate 25 students.
DiBona Labs Use Guidelines
- Use of the labs is available for semester-length courses or individual course dates.
- All courses scheduled must be sponsored by a faculty member at the University of Utah.
- The sponsoring faculty member is responsible for fulfilling the rules governing use of the room. NO food or drink is allowed in the labs at any time.
- Scheduling priority is given to courses in the Department of World Languages & Cultures.
- Arrangements for audiovisual and/or technology related equipment are made by the sponsoring party with College of Humanities IT.
- Labs will not be opened until sponsoring faculty member is present.
- Sponsoring faculty member may request card access to labs for semester-length reservations
DiBona Labs Reservation Form