Skip to Main Content

You are here:


For assistance with completion of General Education/Liberal Education or other University-wide Graduation requirements, please see our Academic Advisor Lisa Hutton; visit our Undergraduate Advising page for more information. All students should declare their major and minor at least 2 semesters befrore their expected graduation date.

Chinese Major Requirement sheet


Last Updated: 8/1/18