Faculty Meeting Room Reservation
Faculty Meeting Room (LNCO 1945) Reservation
The Faculty Meeting Room is located on the first floor of the LNCO building in room 1945. The room is restricted to WLC events, with priority given to WLC faculty and staff meetings.
All courses scheduled must be sponsored by a faculty member at WLC.
The sponsoring faculty member is responsible for fulfilling the rules governing use of the room. Food and drink are allowed, but the sponsoring faculty member ensures that room is entirely clean and ready for next event scheduled in the room. The responsible party will ensure:
- All food is disposed of properly
- All spills are cleaned up.
- All tables are wiped clean.
- All equipment is stowed away
- Chair and tables are arranged in rows facing toward white screen
- All white boards are wiped clean.
- Lights and equipment are powered off.
- Any keys are returned to WLC administration.
Scheduling priority is given to meetings of the Department of World Languages & Cultures.
Arrangements for audiovisual and/or technology related equipment are made by the sponsoring party with College of Humanities IT.
Meeting room will not be opened until sponsoring faculty member is present.
Faculty Meeting Room Reservation Form