DiBona Lab 1910 Reservation
The DiBona Lab in room 1910 is located on the first floor of the LNCO building. The lab can accommodate 25 students. Review the calendar to see availabilities, and use the form below to request a reservation. Please read the lab use guidelines.
- Use of the labs is available for semester-length courses or individual course dates.
- All courses scheduled must be sponsored by a faculty member at the University of Utah.
- The sponsoring faculty member is responsible for fulfilling the rules governing use of the room. NO food or drink is allowed in the labs at any time.
- Scheduling priority is given to courses in the Department of World Languages & Cultures.
- Arrangements for audiovisual and/or technology related equipment are made by the sponsoring party with College of Humanities IT.
- Labs will not be opened until sponsoring faculty member is present.
- Sponsoring faculty member may request card access to labs for semester-length reservations only.
DiBona Labs Reservation Form