- PERS 1010 Beginning Persian I
- PERS 1020 Beginning Persian II
- PERS 2010 Intermediate Persian I
- PERS 2020 Intermediate Persian II
- PERS 3010 Third Year Persian I
- PERS 3020 Third Year Persian II
- PERS 4880 Special Topics in Persian
These courses are designed to train students in Persian at all stages of proficiency. In addition to three years of language learning, Persian literature and culture courses are also available. These courses may be found on the Middle East Studies’ website.
For graduate students wanting to study the language, there are also graduate-level courses available.